Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 / T180 Bits & Pieces Up For Grabs' ?

blue monster

As I plan to part ex / sell our RAV4 T180 at some point over the next few months I am going to remove & sell all the genuine accessories that I added to the car since buying it as I am not going to get any extra money from a main stealer for all these nice bits & pieces. So the list goes like this & all prices are plus courier costs which I have detailed or you can collect for free from the North Wales / Chester area.

1 brand new Toyota support ring for the run flat system (just to be clear on this - I bought the ring brand new and it has been sat in my garage for 2 years in it's original Toyota / Bridgestone box which has now got a bit tatty but the ring has never been removed from it's original box) £25 ono - these retail at approx £120 - would courier this item for £15

Genuine Toyota roof bars (these will only fit cars with roof rails, i.e. are not the ones that fix in to the guttering) showing a few signs of wear but in perfect working order £65 ono - these retail at approx £120 - would courier these for £15

Genuine Toyota side steps in very good condition £175 ono - these retail at approx £300 - I am prepared to get these couriered to the buyer for £25 provided that you live on the UK mainland & no obscure address where couriers charge extra for delivery.

2 x Genuine Toyota dog guards in excellent condition (one full & one half) looking for £65 ono each - these retail around £175 each - would courier these for £15 each

1 x Genuine Toyota UK / Ireland E14 2012 Sat nav disc for the T180 system 9004 - not sure if this is compatible with other units. This is the cheapest genuine 2012 disc you will find as people are asking £60-£70 on eBay for 2009/2010 diiscs. New map updates are £160 from Toyota. Will take £60 including postage

All of the above parts are for the RAV4 4.3 (2006 - 2011)

Message me if you are interested in any of the parts & pictures of any parts can be provided upon request.

Cheers

• Like 1

Surely someone wants to treat their RAV on the January sales to some of my lovely genuine Toyota accessories before I stick them all on that well known auction site? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

First post tidied up as a few items have been sold :thumbsup:

Hi, yes, chip kit is still available & I would be willing to take it off the car earlier than I originally planned to for the right price.

PM me if you wish to discuss.

First post updated with new item - Genuine Toyota UK / Ireland E14 2012 Sat nav disc for the T180 system

Don't forget the fee :)

What fee?

Just teasing... :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Martin,

If your Lindop chip gets to £200, give me a shout.

Unable to afford current price as just bought a couple of Toyota wheels and 6 year old tyres so piggy bank nearly empty !!

Regards,

Mick.

• 2 weeks later...

Most items are now on a well known auction site :thumbsup:

Hey!

Do you still have the roof bars - and will they fit my 2013 4.4 Invincible (which has roof rails)?? Assume the roof rails are the same on all the 2006+ cars?

Brian.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links