Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Calipers - Torque Setting

SR-Manuel

What torque setting should the caliper slid pin bolts and mounting brackets be tighten to on the front of a 2010 Auris Sr?

107 N*m or 79 lbf*ft for bracket bolts, 34 N*m or 25 lbf*ft for caliper bolts, and if you remove the hose, tighten it with 29 N*m or 21 lbf*ft. If you want to work precisely, tighten the bleeder plugs at 8.3 N*m or 6.1 lbf*ft.

• Like 1

Thanks for that, I am not planning on removing the caliper completely, just dangle it still connected out of the way while working.

PS is the rear the same as the front?

No, in the rear 57 N*m (42 lbf-ft) for braket bolts and 34 N*m (25 lbf-ft) for slid pin bolts.

• 2 months later...

107 N*m or 79 lbf*ft for bracket bolts, 34 N*m or 25 lbf*ft for caliper bolts, and if you remove the hose, tighten it with 29 N*m or 21 lbf*ft. If you want to work precisely, tighten the bleeder plugs at 8.3 N*m or 6.1 lbf*ft.

No, in the rear 57 N*m (42 lbf-ft) for braket bolts and 34 N*m (25 lbf-ft) for slid pin bolts.

Thanks also Tavy for these figures... Didn't have them till recently. Until then I did 3 white knuckles for bracket bolts and 1 white knuckle for caliper slide bolts....... Hehe... Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Toyota OC mobile app