Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

(2013) Anyone Know How To Get The Front Badge Off?

timbooo

I'd like to get at that little section of plastic (or metal, possibly, doubt it though) behind the front Toyota Badge. I'm envious of the other-parts-of-world models where this section is black regardless of body colour, and I want to wrap this tiny section in black vinyl.

I'm aware of the irony that I just took the pee out of vinyl wrapping in another thread.

Easy to do? Way more difficult than it's worth? Stupid and pointless?

post-135407-0-24877400-1388839495_thumb.

Thanks looks good, but these word-free instruction booklets are !Removed! hard to follow sometimes!

It looks like the main piece is actually glued (or at least double-sided taped) in place? I can't quite tell. If so, why oh why...

Anyway it was helpful. I guess I'll just poke about until it comes free or I get too scared of breaking it.

Just relooking at the instructions onlt pic 10 shows how to remove the old grille, all the rest is how to fit the accessory grille

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links