Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis 2.2 D4D Clutch Change?

andy750

Hi all, I have a 2007 2.2 d4d Avensis, and I was thinking about changing my clutch as I think its coming to the end of its life! its done 115000 miles on the original clutch, has anybody change one before or is it a garage job and is it costly? Thanks.

2007 2.2 d4d Avensis ~170000miles (and counting) , still original clutch.

If you dig around in the forum, I think replacing it is in the region of £1200+, but do not quote me on that.

TwoT

iirc it's an engine out job & probably you'll get recommended to change the DMF at the same time which is where the big bucks come in ...

Hi all, I have a 2007 2.2 d4d Avensis, and I was thinking about changing my clutch as I think its coming to the end of its life! its done 115000 miles on the original clutch, has anybody change one before or is it a garage job and is it costly? Thanks.

What are the symptoms? 170 000 miles for the DMF is much more than it can holds. I would be surprised if it is still in good condition.

Thanks guys, Looks like I'll need to save a few pounds then. :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links