Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need A New Mirror

Nicky321

I am looking for a Wing Mirror for the passenger side of my Toyota Aygo Fire 1.0 (2013 plate) due to someone kindly shearing it off (mirror and housing undamaged, the plastic that it attaches to door sheared off) , any idea where I could get one? rather than go to the Toyota dealer, and would it be easy enough to fit myself?

Thanks in advance

Hello Fiona - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Think your only options for the door mirror base would be:

1. a Toyota dealer

2. send Parts King (see the Community page under Sponsors Corner) a personal message detailing what car you have/what parts you want, and see what price he can do

3. if the door mirror base on the Peugeot 107/Citroen C1 is the same as the Aygo, see what price a Peugeot or Citroen dealer can do the part for

Thankyou Frosty, however i'm having a blonde moment and cannot find the "Parts King"

Thankyou Heidfirst I have PM'd Parts King, and had looked on eBay, would a mirror off an older model fit?

I've looked at the 2009 and the 2013 brochures, and the mirror bases do look identical - though cannot guarantee the fitting will be the same. The mirror base on the Peugeot 107 looks the same as well - don't forget the Toyota Aygo/Peugeot 107/Citroen C1 being essentially the same design and being built in the same factory, have a lot of common parts.

That looks OK. Note that it is in primer, so will probably need painting