Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thinking Of Buying This Car What You Think Chaps ?

copystuff

Looks very nice.

Check the exhaust for rust - especially the catalyst - and rust around the petrol filler pipes leading from the cap to the tank.

The wheels look in surprisingly good condition too! Most Yarisuses I saw when searching for my current one had lots of corrosion on the alloys; They are worth checking as a bargaining point, although I don't know if there is any bargaining room to be had given that it's a bid.

If it's mint that is not a bad price tho' - Finding good condition Yaris Mk1's with low mileage is getting harder, esp. diesel ones!

Thanks will keep keep in mind what you chaps have said the only problem i have now is the car is a 10 mins drive from Heathrow airport and i am in Derbyshire so would involve a £45 coach travel just to see it.

Ugh, are there none closer to you?

It would be worth it for a low-mileage 5-door diesel but 1.0L Yarisususesas are usually pretty common so I'm sure there'd be one in similar nick somewhere closer??

re. the one you PM'd me, nearly-4K is Yaris Mk1 D4D and Mk2 territory so I don't think it'd be worth it unless it's completely immaculate and you really don't mind paying that kind of a money for such an old car. You can get a good petrol Mk2 for that kind of money if you hunt around. The mileage is exceptionally low tho' (Seriously, 19K miles?? Has it just been sitting in a garage/driveway its whole life??)

Thats y problem all the ones that look good are long way away none near me just high mileage ones

Thats y problem all the ones that look good are long way away none near me just high mileage ones

Hmm

Autotrader shows 7 possibles within 50miles of DE22

http://tinyurl.com/q68skza

3 doors no good to me so out of that selection theres only one car

5 of them are 3 door

2 five door one sold and other has rust on wheel arch like i say no decent ones in Derbyshire