Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Much To Insure Toyota Celica Gen 6?

Qqueen

How much will it cost to insure a toyota celica gen 6? If there's anyone who is driving this car can you tell me how much monthly payments you are making. I am 25 years with a clean driving record. I just want to know the cost of insuring this car before i consider buying it.

hi best thing to do would be to go on a price comparision site and type in the details of yourself and the engine size etc of the celica you want and just get a quote that would be the best way to get an idea. hope this is useful as it can vary loads depending on age and model type etc

• Like 1

hi as scotty said above best way is to go on a comparison site

im 24 two years no claim clean driving licence i have a gen 7 140 bhp cost me around 78 a month

The drawback with comparison sites is that the majority are owned by insurance companies and the like, so it is questionable how impartial the information is.

Why not try Toyota Owners Club insurance - see the Community page and scroll down to Sponsors Corner.

that is very true cheapest way is to phone around i have a celica gen6 1994 gt4 3sgte and for me and the mrs it costs 347 year and i am 30 she is 25. hope this helps