Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well I Did Join Before, But Cannot Find My Original Introduction

Pendragon53

Yes I did join in Oct/November I do believe, though couldn't get back onto the forum.. I asked many questions about the Toyota Prius et al

So an update on my searching and finally, YES, I have purchased a 2007 T Spirit with only 21,000 on the clock, it is the Aztec Bronze colour and in beautiful condition.. I have had so much pleasure driving it, though it will take me forever to learn all the little bits and pieces that I need to know re the Sat Nav, and all those little controls and what they do...I am sitting on about 50 mpg at the moment and that is with the heating on etc.... What a gorgeous car, only two previous owners, both older people, hence the low mileage and all for £6500 couldn't do better than that...

I will probably have many many questions to ask at a later date...

:clap::clap::clap:

Hello Pauline - welcome again to Toyota Owners Club.

The Club did have approx five days worth of data loss around 22.11.13-27.11.13 following a software update. This also affected the registrations of new members who joined around these dates. Think this was the only time loss of data has happened since I joined.

Thanks Frostyballs, I kind of remember something about that.. Well I am back and so proud of my Prius my dream car :clap::clap: