Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Hybrid 2013

dave378

How do I stop music and or contacts automatically loading from my phone and playing when I first start the car? It overrides the reversing camera as the image suddenly disappears. Surely I don't need to switch off the bluetooth before I get in the car, it is driving me up the wall if not in to it! Any help appreciated.

Best to call the dealer if no response on here. When I picked up my new Auris last week, I asked the salesman to pair my phone/contacts etc, as not as up to speed as I used to be with all things techno. Sorry that I can't be more help.

Radio starts up in whatever mode you left it in, so I guess if you are listening to music over BT when you turn off the ignition it'll start doing it again when you get in. As for it loading up the phonebook.. well.. that sounds quite weird. Mine flat-out refuses to copy contacts. Which kinda sucks, but when I receive a call (which is rare, *sniffle*) I just save it to the speed dials in the car.

My phone automatically pairs when I get in (which I like), but does not 'override' the screen (apart from a bar at the stop saying "connected" or somesuch.

I have the TNS510 system and to turn off the BT music auto play is as follows:

With ignition on:

1. Push the Menu button

2. Touch Information Icon

3. Touch bluetooth Settings Icon

The BT audio settings screen is now showing, at the bottom is "Auto bluetooth connect. Touch Off. Turn off ignition. When you turn it on again the audio player should not connect automatically.

To turn the Paired bluetooth player on when needed push the Audio button, this opens the BT Audio screen, Touch Connect and hey presto you have BT audio.

This only affects the BT audio player on the Phone, BT Phone is remains connected.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links