Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tns510 Samsung Galaxy S3 Bluetooth Connection Problem

Peter84

For a long time I used my phone with TNS510. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 in system software version 4.3 (the latest available on the market). HandsFree Kit was doing excellently in every respect. Unfortunately, after a software update from version 4.0.4 to 4.3 is not possible to connect the Samsung Galaxy S3 as HandsFree device and media device (simultaneously) as it was previously possible. Why such a connection is not possible in the new version? Is there any patch repairing the system error? Regards Peter.

Solution to the problem of TNS510 bluetooth. Lack of bluetooth connection. TNS510 has the ability to connect up to six phones. Unfortunately, at the same time supports only two media devices. You can connect only two media players (multimedia audio device). Updating the mobile device you are updating the bluetooth device on your phone as well. TNS510 detects it as a new
device. If you paired any devices before, you find that there is no
more slots for new multimedia device (TNS keep disconnecting multimedia
audio device). So,
if you connecting phone to TNS, the phone is paired. Multimedia device, no.

Solution:
Go to the menu, then the Info tab, then bluetooth, then remove all bluetooth devices. Set the Device name and password the same as the bluetooth settings for your phone. Go TEL settings tab in TNS device. Delete all related to a bluetooth devices in your phone. Pair all over again using TEL button , then settings, then register tab. 100% working solution for the bluetooth connection issue related to the Toyota sat nav TNS510.
Regards Piotr.

• 1 month later...

Hello peter!

Just wondering what vehicle u have tns 510 installed in. Only reason I ask is , was thinking of putting one in a 2008 landcruiser. Don't know dimentions of tns510. If it fits will I need Toyota accessory kit?etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Thanks Peter.

Good pics. Is there much diff between b9010/b9013? Or is it just a newer model. Will camera work with either?

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links