Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hybrid Health Check At Main Dealers

cootuk

I contacted my dealer who promptly emailed me a certificate. They said they don't issue them if the hybrid system is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty. However, the HHC is not showing on MyToyota and neither is the recall which was done at the same time.

However, the HHC is not showing on MyToyota and neither is the recall which was done at the same time.

I'd go back to the dealer and raise the issue with them.

• 1 year later...

I got a service done today at my local Toyota dealer and before doing it they said they would do a HHC as part of it, but when I got my car back there was no HHC certificate or even any indication they had looked at the Battery. I asked the customer service person I spoke to about it and they said they only do HHCs on hybrids that have less than 100k on the clock (mine has 200k on it). Have I been fobbed off or is what he said correct?

I got a service done today at my local Toyota dealer and before doing it they said they would do a HHC as part of it, but when I got my car back there was no HHC certificate or even any indication they had looked at the battery. I asked the customer service person I spoke to about it and they said they only do HHCs on hybrids that have less than 100k on the clock (mine has 200k on it). Have I been fobbed off or is what he said correct?

You've been fobbed off. Return and insist they do it. It should be done regardless of age and mileage, and if the car is under 10 years old and there is an issue they should be rectifying it FOC regardless of mileage.

I was given a certificate on the first service on our 2014 model Prius. It was in with the service documents.

I got a service done today at my local Toyota dealer and before doing it they said they would do a HHC as part of it, but when I got my car back there was no HHC certificate or even any indication they had looked at the battery. I asked the customer service person I spoke to about it and they said they only do HHCs on hybrids that have less than 100k on the clock (mine has 200k on it). Have I been fobbed off or is what he said correct?

You've been fobbed off. Return and insist they do it. It should be done regardless of age and mileage, and if the car is under 10 years old and there is an issue they should be rectifying it FOC regardless of mileage.

I should have mentioned, when I asked him, he did say the mechanic had checked the Battery and that it was fine, but like I say, there was no HHC certificate and no mention of the Battery on any of the other documentation. Was I still fobbed off?

You should still have been issued with a certificate. I'd go back and tell them to do the job properly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links