Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

12" Neons At The Front

cokg2

Hiya

I want to get two 12 inch neons for the front. Just wondering where i would wire them into.

Basically, i want a permanent connection, with a switch which i could turn them on/off when required. Not fussed about them coming on when the doors are open.

Im a little "unconfident" about wiring, so guidance would be very greatful.

Cheers :thumbsup:

where, and how could this be used to control a neon install?

sorry if its a stupid question

tap the power of the cig lighter cables, that what I think Ive done, or I might have done it from the radio cables

hope this helps , and is not boring.take a 12 volt+ from cigerette lighter supply.

to your choosen switch. then a wire from your switch ,feed a coil of a relay (12volt)

+. the 12volt - for the other side of coil take to body work (metal) .this will allow the relay to go on and

off from your choosen switch . a12volt +supply from your Battery to a inline fuse of a rating of 5 amp should be sufficent.from the other side of fuse holder take awire to your neons,this willbe 12volt+. from your car body work,take a wire to the negative side of your neon. please note this is only one option of many. there may be a simpler way that other people have knowedge of .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links