Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bugs

vmail

dont drive the car into airborn bugs then!

you aint gonna stop them hitting the car fullstop are you!

:lol:

Maybe you should wrap it in cotton wool, leave it in the garage, and never drive it :P

what are you like with you alloy wheels then? do you avoild all the puddles on the road :wacko:

no, the wheels where black, before I washed them

You could rub some baby oil onto the front of the bonnet, not only will this give a nice shine but it will help the bugs from stickin :thumbsup:

You could rub some baby oil onto the front of the bonnet, not only will this give a nice shine but it will help the bugs from stickin :thumbsup:

Stop takin' the ubik.

Eveybody knows KY gell smeared liberally over the front is the best protection 1_4_96.gif

Eveybody knows KY gell smeared liberally over the front is the best protection 1_4_96.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What about popping down the chemist and getting the Yaris sized durex???

Giddlepin seems to have an endless supply of smileys for every occation :D

Car Bra's are ****! if you don't want it on later you could have 2 toned paint, if the sun makes the paint that is not under the car bra fade. when you take the car bra off, you'd have unfaded paint where the car bra was.

Giddlepin seems to have an endless supply of smileys for every occation :D

Car Bra's are ****! if you don't want it on later you could have 2 toned paint, if the sun makes the paint that is not under the car bra fade. when you take the car bra off, you'd have unfaded paint where the car bra was.

Very true, think about if you lived in vegas or somewhere really hot with loads of sun BIG fading

it's a good idea if your just driving a car to a show.

i was on about his bra thing in another thread b4, depends on wher u drive. my usual drive road is appalling. leaves tons of stone chips. i'd rather not have then when i've just paid out about a grand and a half for a new respray.

didnt think about the fading bit. but id only use it 4 motorway driving so thats nae bother, and lets be honest we dont get much sunshine here neway do we?

sayin that the weathers pickin up :)

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links