Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello, From Huddersfield, West Yorkshire

Wiz201

I'm a toyota car owner at the moment, have had a Yaris now for nearly two years. I'm going to part ex it for a brand new Aygo when the 2014 number plates in march are available. Hope to gain experience of the Aygo on this forum and hopefully any help if I need it.

Hello Isobel - welcome to Toyota Owners Club. Just so you're aware - the new design Aygo/Peugeot 108/Citroen C1 is expected to go on sale late in the year, so you could possibly use this info to shave a bit off the price of your new Aygo.

• Like 1

I'm going to make use of their pcp deal at the moment which is 0% APR finance and 1 years free insurance. Yaris has a problem with its MMT ECU at the moment but I'm hoping after fixing it (with a goodwill contribution from toyota) they will take it off my hands for £5k and if I deposit £2,500 it will give me £2k cashback. I'm not going to wait until the Yaris needs it MOT/service (with two new tyres and pads needed) end of April otherwise I would have perhaps have waited until the new Aygo model later in the year.

Hi, Welcome to the club... Enjoy :driving:

It's good to see another Yorkshire person here, I was born just outside Holmfirth.

• Like 1

I've lived in Huddersfield since Jan 1992 me and my parents + sister moved up from Cardiff :D