Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St205 Gt4 Airbox

barmyscotty

hi does anyone want to buyan airbox of a 1994 celica gt4 make me an offer if anyone does. many thanks

Hi I could be interested in the air box but I have no idea what they are worth. you must have some idea what you would like, cheeky offer £5.00 plus P&P :laughing:

hi i like the cheeky offer worth a try hey lol. aint totally sure myself what it worth i will try to roughly find out and do it cheaper and will find out the p&p i think i still got the panel filter for it too. will let you know tomorrow

Thanks will wait to hear from you, if you still have the filter I will take that off you as well.

Mike

hi mate ho about £35 delivered to your door how does that sound. it is off my 1994 st205 gt4 3sgte wrc version import

ok £30 sounds fair cause it gonna cost me about £15 to send. let me know what you think am open to a small amount of haggling. many thanks for your interest i will send next day soon payment recieved. thanks

Yes I'm happy with £30.00 Will PM you with my details.

Mike