Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lets Have A Wee Fight!

JappyBeast

today i had a little bit of a nice experience, now normally i just like to boot it in 1st or 2nd and watch the passenger scream but then i usually run out of road and its hit the brakes time. Today for the first time i got into 3rd on an empty road....floored it, full boost and then into 4th, full boost and the car just FLEW. Up till now I was beginning to think i had become used to the cars power but damn i hadnt experienced that before. Full boost + 3rd and 4th gear is !Removed! amazing, im still high from it lol

I can't wait till I get my clutch fitted.... oh... the monster will awake once more ! Wooohoo.

I'll have a smile on my face all week.

It's seriously so bad I can only drive with 0.2bar boost, at the most ! Anymore and the clutch slips. DOH !

man i dont know how you can coupe with that!!!

Bet it feels like N/A now....!!! :lol::lol: :D :bye::bye:

Joke! :thumbsup:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• Fizz

• Bibbs

• Titto

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually quite hard... have to be very light on the pedal. Too much and the revs shoot up and the clutch slips like a b*tch.

Funny over taking people also... have to do it very slowly... lol.

Had a BMW up my butt today as well. Could only accelerate gently to try and get away. Not fun.

It's actually quite hard... have to be very light on the pedal. Too much and the revs shoot up and the clutch slips like a b*tch.

Funny over taking people also... have to do it very slowly... lol.

Had a BMW up my butt today as well. Could only accelerate gently to try and get away. Not fun.

yeah but at least your car looks faster than his.. even though at this point its faster than it looks.. :lol:

Speaking of fast...

I killed a ST205 the other day... and i would not be able to do that in a N/A... :thumbsup:

I like RX7s.... just the whole "engine rebuild" thing.

Also heard you need oil heaters to get them going in the winter ?...

couldn't be bothered with that.

Are RX7s fast little machines?

I want a Learjet .. then you can all get knotted as I aim for modderator status on learjetownersclub.com ..

RX7's are feistly little machines .. known to be the "best handling cars, ever" and an easy 350/400 bhp from a 1.3 <fnar> ****le engine that sounds the ballax ..

Its all about what you want...

You want the NA because it suits your finance and driving style? Fine thats great...that means the NA will be just as thrilling to you as the Turbo is to me...I can appreciate that...there was a time I found my dads 1.6 GLi Carina a thrilling drive. But I get bored....as with anything in life ...you need to push yourself further to get the thrill back....

I needed something special..I wanted a car that would be up there with the big boys...the GT4s,scoobs,skylines,evos....something that would have the POTENTIAL to hammer the above, something that would be challenging and above all... something that rare.

Rev4 MR2 GT-S Turbo

B)

Well i want an NSX Type R but ya don't hear me complaining!

hehe bit l8 2 jump in2 this thread but hey :)

what jappy sed in the other post about every1 wanting to upgrade to a tubby, not really something i want to. the ONLY reason i consider it at times is cos like some1 else said its far more powerful as base and even higer power can be gained more easily than an n/a. when i say easily i mean more cost effective.

then going on about bibbs comment about big engines i must admit i'd love to have one for a quick blast but to me gettin more power from a smaller engine appeals to me **** loads!

u all know my sick fantasies bout havin a high revvin 300bhp n/a black top don't ya :yes:

oh and the rx7 is a VERY nice car :)

like the my mr2 i'd go for the older model, the FC :thumbsup:

-Z

Torque steer? in a rwd car??????? huh??

Not really torque steer, just the fact that my back end went low and pushed the front end up... the steering went light and i snaked for a second or two.

All good fun.

...hang on, i thought we'd decided in previous posts that the Mr2, no matter what the engine, just ISNT economical. Mine does the exact same MPG as two other N/A's and 3 other turbo's that my mates have. Why we sayin its economical all of a sudden?!!!! :D

i think its pretty economical actually i can get 100miles off of a quarter of a tank on the m-way. not too sure bout city as i've never really took notice!

-Z

I have an N/A and I have to be honest, I dont think its that fast. I used to when I bought it but after owning it for a while I can see that its performance is nothing special.

I find that when most MR2's gun the engine (turbo's or N/A's) they sound like they are being screwed and are usually pretty noisy. To me an impressive car is one that blows everything away with not so much as a "swooooshhhhh!!!"

So......I think my car looks nice, but it deffinetly looks faster than it is. These days I dont even bother giving anyone a go because it just feels like Im !Removed! the a$$ off it.

Still love it though :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links