Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Prius T Spirit Prices..

noisyhen

Noiseyhen, Didn't bother with brokers if you mean "webuyanycar" etc as their prices are stupidly low! I tried 4 other Toyota dealers all wouldn't shift on the value of my old car, and their cars were inflated pricewise. If your dealer offered £2000 straight off, you've got something to play with ie push for more and/or ask for more for your p/ex......

Whatever good luck!!

I find there's a big difference between prices quoted and prices you actually get when you sit down for a deal.

• 1 month later...

Interesting that Webuyanycar are now offering £13,150 for my Prius, maybe I should just keep it for a while and see how far they will go!

Car has just had its final free service (3 free when bought) & MOT (no problems) as well as the free car tax and the best bit ...

dealer has finally accepted the Battery needed replacing, so it starts OK now (touch wood).

When in for Battery fault check (3 days) I was loaned a Hybrid Yaris which was much more refined than my Prius so looking for something else, a Lexus CT maybe as the latest model sounds canny although haven't had time to arrange test drive.

I found the combination of drivethedeal and webuyanycar better than any of my local dealers. Would probably have done better on a private sale, but this combination saved me a lot of hassle. There may be a period when you have to manage two cars or no cars.

Interested to hear how webuyanycar's offers can vary over a month or so.

WeBuyAnyCar advised "Demand for your car has risen which means that the price of your car has changed for the better."

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links