Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Manual

t-spiritpete

Hello to all,

JAPCAR asked me for this a long time ago, maybe he can translate it, it's the only info I can find regarding the AD engine, it covers various other engines BUT it is in Russian I think. Anyway it maybe helpful to someone out there who can read it, there are lots of pictures as well.

Regards Pete.

Toyota-1az-fe-2az-fe-2ad.pdf

Thanks for the attached file. Very interesting reading. Will save it in my archive.

Thanks for the attached file. Very interesting reading. Will save it in my archive.

No problem, I just wish I could read it ........ not just look at the pictures :D .

Pete.

You could try uploading it to the google translate tool ... usually does a good job.

https://translate.google.co.uk/

Thanks but I tried that one a while ago but as it is a large .pdf with picture etc it (the softwsre) didn't like it.

So if anyone else can manage it and resubmit it in English im sure it will be welcomed by lots of members of the Toyota owners club.

Pete.

I've just tried it and it worked for me .... if I knew how to attach a document, I'd upload the output to share.

Save the document to wherever in your pc then when you are signed into the forum reply to this and click on more reply options at the bottom go to browse, find where you saved the file and attach it to the reply, thats it really. Its easy on my Windows .PC but harder on this Blackberry tablet

Pete.

Hello to all,

JAPCAR asked me for this a long time ago, maybe he can translate it, it's the only info I can find regarding the AD engine,

Regards Pete.

Thanks again Pete. I just splitt it to two separate PDF-s for AZ and AD engines and started read second one. Yes it's very interesting for me. I found out some things I didn't know before.

There are descriptions of many units and their working principles. Description is not in detail but still useful because as you mentioned it is the only info for AD engines could be found...What a shame it's not in English ( for most of forum members).

Hello to all,

JAPCAR asked me for this a long time ago, maybe he can translate it, it's the only info I can find regarding the AD engine,

Regards Pete.

Thanks again Pete. I just splitt it to two separate PDF-s for AZ and AD engines and started read second one. Yes it's very interesting for me. I found out some things I didn't know before.

There are descriptions of many units and their working principles. Description is not in detail but still useful because as you mentioned it is the only info for AD engines could be found...What a shame it's not in English ( for most of forum members).

I'm glad you found it useful, Jumbojakes translation idea sort of works and I will keep the text from that, any info is better than none.

Regards to all,

Pete.

Try here: http://www.toyota-tech.eu/default.aspx

Access to the site can be bought for a few quid ( hourly, daily, monthly rates ) which will give you access to the latest up to date repair manuals, service data information & technical service bulletins all of which can downloaded and saved in PDF form

Helpful as the link above is, it is in Russian a different market to the EU with different specifications and standards and you cannot tell how up to date it is