Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Valet / Car Wash

square1

My Aygo would benefit from a full valet which I've not had done before on any car. Any recommendations, and should I remove the aerial before putting the car through a car wash? If so, how?

Any advice appreciated.

Don't put it through a car wash if you value your paint, use one of the hand wash chaps that use a jet wash.

Some multi storey car parks offer a valet service - most of which are hand car washes. If you must use a mechanical car wash, just be aware that you may get dirt left behind where trim meets the bodywork (ie the underside of door mouldings if you have these). Think the aerial mast should unscrew from the swivel mounting.

It would be a cold day in hell for me to put my beloved Aygo MMT through a car wash I have seen some right results of these.

You can't beat a bucket and good quality sponge and chamois leather and quality shampoo.

Just my view though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links