Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carina E Tunning Moding Etc...

lowrider

Hello everyone

i´ve got an toyota carina e 2.0 xld for about 2 years and i wont sell it for nothing...

i'm trying to make some custumatizon on the car and i've started by painting the instrument panel but i've got a problem i just cant take the transparent acrilic out of the rest of the panel cause its glued to the resty of the plastic ...

Any ideas how to do it???

help would be very apreciated...

Will one of those Dremil gadgets let you cut it out along the seam?

A few of the guys on the carina e owners club have done similar already (jay cdx, and dragon racing), and its in our current topics at the mo.

Might be worth a look ;)

*hint hint*

Didnt say that really lmao :lol::unsure:

Hiya by the way!

Rach xx

Hello everyone

i´ve got an toyota carina e 2.0 xld for about 2 years and i wont sell it for nothing...

i'm trying to make some custumatizon on the car and i've started by painting the instrument panel but i've got a problem i just cant take the transparent acrilic out of the rest of the panel cause its glued to the resty of the plastic ...

Any ideas how to do it???

help would be very apreciated...

hi m8 yes dragon racing and i done it you have to cut clear plastic off then use silicon to put it back together i personaly uysed a hacksaw it takes i little bit of time but the results are worth it do what rach said and visit

cut it off right round all edges heres a pic of mine carina E instrument panel then to top it of get hold of some leds for back of instrument panel i got blue and red for mine and they just set of the colours nicely heres a pic of lights before i sprayed it at night LEDNIGHT

thanks guys i've done it ...

i've bougth a small high speed cutter and rip the acrilic off... :thumbsup:

i'm now working in a gear indicator, something near the rally indicators but in the instrument panel ... i will post the circuits later whit some photos case someone interest...

does anyone have the repair manual for the carina e 2.0xld???

:eek:

another question :rolleyes:

does anyone knows here to get replacement dials (colour) for the T28 VDO instrument panel? i was thinking of putting white ones....

you can get left hand model dials but dont think you can get right hand ones i was wanting some aswell but cant find any <_< :crybaby:

hi jnr

have searched for the dials but cant find it anyhere so i put me in labor and made ones.... B)

if you need it i can seend you the file and can you print it on vinyl like i did

just send me your email

hi lowrider sent ya a personal msg with my email addy hope to here from ya soon :D nice 1 m8 ;)

Jay, send that to me after!! :D

hi people

ok not yet finished but almost... tomorow i will put it on the car...

so lets look at the trailer...

2000xld1.jpg

2000xld2.jpg

looks fine for me ... but i done diferent backgroud dials tomorow i wiil put online some ready for printing along whit instructions...

bye now

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 'tis CarinaRacer (couldnt remember me password :( ) and i am currently striking a deal to make rhd custom dials for the carina e, a site is being created (http://sales.carina-e.com) to house my tuning comp im setting up to deal with carina e drivers. be sure to check it out in the next few weeks for the dials and maybe a surprise jap bodykit :thumbsup:

What up people! I'm a newbie here, but I've had my AT190 for about a year, so far I'm in the process of tunning my ride, but its kinda hard here in America (I mean America as a continent!), given the fact that most Coronas (as they are known as here) were brought only by special request. I have cold air induction, I'll be getting custom made headers and muffler, but I could really use some other tips and tricks to make my jammy go faster. Any advice is appreciated, hope to hear from you all. :ph34r:

We have a few corona owners on the carina owners club from all over world, might be worth nattering to one of them :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

HEY guys! I have a really big problem!!!!!

I just bought a set of sport pedals and when I tried to set them up I figured a problem in use. The gas and break pedals fit good. But The clutch pedal is not exatly working as it should. What I mean is when I push the pedal the fixing bars and screws are hiting the floor and I can not use the shift so I bearly can shift gears.

Oh one more Q!!! Does any1 know any corp.'s or comp.'s or any thing who makes chip tuning for carina E.!

We have our carine for 5 years from now and It means a lot to me so I ain't seling it for nothing.

Can I build a turbocharger into a carina or just an intake system would do the job just fine!?

Sorry about my englis I'm an from Hungary!

• 3 months later...