Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auto Express Photoshoot Plea - Verso

Vickster1

Hi Folks,

I help research the buying guides for Auto Express magazine and one of the next ones I’ve been asked to do is on the Verso. Therefore, I need to find a non modified car, which I can put into the studio to photograph for the piece.

Firstly the downside, due to the fact that I'm supposed to get these cars either from a dealer or a press office there is no fuel budget for the shot, I appreciate that this is not ideal, especially with the price of fuel at the moment, and I'm not asking for anyone to do this unless they want to, but if there is an owner who is close to Derby or Beaulieu and who feels that a professional photoshoot, which would cost approximately £400, is a fair swap for their time (a photoshoot takes about 3-4 hours) and fuel, then I can obviously give them more details.

We put these requests onto the model forums as private owners may value the pictures more than dealers who have no need for them once the car has been sold.

Can you please get in touch with me if you’ve got a car that we can put in the studio – it needs to be a tidy example that hasn’t been modified. The spec doesn’t matter, it just needs to be a non-modified car. There will only be studio photography of the car, so there will be no dynamic shots taken at all. Only you will drive the car and you can stay with it at all times.

If you think you might be able to help, could you drop me a line please, either via this forum or direct to my email address (vicky@magiccarpics.co.uk) – attaching photos if possible.

Please note that the Derby photographer can work weekends if necessary.

We haven't done a Toyota for some time and we are looking to redress this, so I will be posting this request on other model forums to get the Toyotas featured.

Thanks for your time,

Vicky

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links