Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Here :d

MinkeeDJ

Hello fellow Rav owners :D

Recently got rid of a 2012 Fiesta to get myself a silver 2 door, 02 plate Rav 4 2.0 NRG petrol jobbie.

A tad nervous about going backwards in respect of age of car, but looking forward to having some fun and using lots of petrol lol

It's covered 72000 miles so pretty good milelage, will have a new MOT and has a good service history. Recon'd gearbox and seriously stiff clutch, tho the trader I've bought it off did say he would get that looked at.

Faded headlights too, but I can pick up a set of them for £80 on eBay, so not worried about that too much, and I have a good friend who can fit them for me.

Just wondering if there is anything I should be keeping an eye on with this lil bag of fun.

Had an 04 diesel version a few years ago, but ploughed it into the back of a Pajero and wrote it off :o

Hopefully I won't have to ask you experienced owners too many questions but it would be good to have some experience to turn to if need be

Cheersies

Janine :D

Hello Janine - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Before shelving out on new headlights, have the lenses yellowed? If so, have a look at the following: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/146892-headlight-cleaning/

If considering new brighter bulbs, have a look at: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/155277-headlights/?hl=%2Byellowed+%2Bheadlights#entry1311599

Hi Frosty, yes both headlights are yellow, but l have looked at the link and have t-cut so will give that a go, cheers for that info, most handy :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links