Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank You And Goodbye

Big Kev

Due to the continued over moderation of a misanthropic insomniac moderator hereon, I have decided to channel my energies elsewhere to help Rav 4 and any marque drivers.

So it's goodbye from me to many good friends made here, and thanks very much......it has been a blast.

Kevin.

• Like 2

That's sad min ! You're a larger than life character on here !!

Due to the continued over moderation of a misanthropic insomniac moderator hereon, I have decided to channel my energies elsewhere to help Rav 4 and any marque drivers.

So it's goodbye from me to many good friends made here, and thanks very much......it has been a blast.

Kevin.

It's sad that you are going I thought we had all the issues licked...

I've obviously missed a lot of what's been going on here, but it's a real shame if you're going Kev. Forums need characters, just as life itself does ....... makes things much more entertaining :)

• Like 1

TO EXPLAIN......Kev has overreacted to the fact that I openly deleted his attempt to override the swear filter by spelling the "F" word phonetically

My moderation on our family friendly forum has resulted in him sending me a vitriolic PM full of personal insults and his declaration that he is leaving TOC

Fairwell Kev :)

I HOPE THE ABOVE SATISFIES THE CURIOSITY OF TOC MEMBERS AS TO WHY HE MADE THE DECISION TO LEAVE

Life really is too short................ If you have an issue with a post, then anyone with a bit of nous would communicate directly and privately with the individual concerned to reach a resolution. An immediate public admonishment will rarely get a satisfactory resolution - this and previous altications have been counter productive in the greater scheme of things.

• Like 3

Wise words, me I would have hidden the post, then took the chap out to lunch and explained the error of his ways.. :)

• Like 1

A real shame that this has happened and to the detriment of this forum in my opinion.

Kev was one of the first forum members to welcome newbies like myself, and having had the pleasure to meet him personally he is a proper gent and goes out of his way to assist like minded RAV owners.

Who else is going to miss deciphering Kev's cryptic posts? I had a head start on most being a fellow Scot, but sometimes even I was stumped!!

See you around Kev.

• Like 1

Big Kev, i see you are reading you posts even though you have removed your membership or simply stopped people from contacting you.

Turn the other cheek mate and time you joined again, you know you want to!