Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis 17' Wheel +Roof Bars

Twot

As my Avensis is now sold, I have a full size spare (17', T-Spirit, tyre size 215X50R17). I bought it as I was towing and wanted a full size spare but it never came to use. Alloy in good condition, and tyre is a bonus (it has about 5mm thread) as I do not think I want to be responsible for its use. I also do not want to take it off. Idealy, buyer collects - somewhere between NW London and Cambridge.

Looking for £100.

Also have roof bars for the Avensis (estate - to fit on side rails). The end cups are missing (I gave up on them, and taped it), but it comes with locks and keys. collection as above.

Looking for £20.

Please PM if interested

Two-T

post-70804-0-29209100-1391977210_thumb.j

post-70804-0-09280700-1391977224_thumb.j

post-70804-0-53161800-1391977235_thumb.j

post-70804-0-73714800-1391977245_thumb.j

post-70804-0-88179400-1391977255_thumb.j

you might want to mention which engine was in the car that the wheel came off. The 2.2 D4D used a PCD of 5x114.3 whereas all the others are 5x100.

Thanks Heidfirst, :D

Car (was) T spirit 2.2 D4D, Estate.

Hello Twot,

I have a couple wheels and tyres exactly like yours (very rare actually) sat in my garage, maybe I should get rid and make some room :-))

Pete.

Hi Pete,

Yes, I know they are rare, but it seem that everyone in the forum already have them, or not interested. I think it will go eBay shortly :dots: . It does not fit new car... (Rav4)

TwoT

Hi Pete,

Yes, I know they are rare, but it seem that everyone in the forum already have them, or not interested. I think it will go Ebay shortly :dots: . It does not fit new car... (Rav4)

TwoT

Good luck anyway mate, when I needed one due to slight damage it was impossible to find and Toyota wanted £300+!! ..... so I purchased a full set of T27 alloy wheels and later I bought a single one to match (brand new in box) as a full sized spare. I did the same thing for the wifes Yaris SR but stuck that in the loft as it wouldn't fit in the spare wheel well but if one gets damaged they are really like rocking horse poo :-))

Regards Pete.

Thanks Pete! I know they are like gold dust, as it took me about six month to find one! I am surprised no one is interested.

Just to clearfy - do not mind to sell wheel and rack separately, as I think it will be even more rare that someone will want those. I do not remember the feet number,as I am sure it will fit other cares as well. Will do some digging.

Regards

TwoT