Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica T Sport Oil.

griffjohn

I've been told to use 5w-30 engine oil. I'm thinking of using synthetic but what brand. I can buy 5l anywhere ftom 18 - 50 pounds. They all state they are synthetic and the right weight. Which brand is the best. I will be changing my oil every 7k. Thanks.

Brand of oil is very much a personal opinion, and I'm sure you will probably get a few answers recommending different makes. The oil should also meet the spec of API SL or SM. Personally I would stick with a brand I recognise (eg Castrol Edge, Shell Helix, Mobil 1, Millers, etc).

Have a look at the Opie Oils website - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/forum/118-opie-oils/

Amazon, and the usual suspects (Halfords, Eurocarparts, etc).

Is triple qx any good? £18 from carpartsforless. Right spec and synthetic.

Think this is the Eurocarparts/Carpartsforless (same company) own brand - don't know who makes it for them. Has had a fair few mentions on a variety internet forums - Skoda, VW, etc.

Just wondering if I'm only doing 7k miles a year and changing oil every year would it be ok. Or should I pay £ 35 plus for Mobil 1.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links