Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member From County Durham :)

Declanr580

Hi all, just bought my first toyota, a 2005 Avensis Saloon T4 D4D, its a MAN spec whatever that is. I love it, its a great car and the best ive had in a long time, My name is Declan and im 21 from county durham. Signed up to the site because im struggling with day to day life, such as changing the rear light bulb and sidelights. Just want to get to know more people with this car :) ive uploaded some pics to show you guys what i got and would love your feedback! 1797601_454612491331431_50139783_n.jpg1043938_454612514664762_971684638_n.jpg

Hello Declan - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Welcome Declan - looks like a nice tidy car :)

Hope it's got a good service history as that should help keep it trouble-free.

Hello Declan - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Thanks FROSTYBALLS, im looking forwards to getting to know people better.

Hi, Welcome to the club... Enjoy :driving:

Nice wheels

Thanks Raistlin, I certainly am enjoying it so far! and yeh I like the wheels also, but no nothing about toyota so could not tell you what they are!

Welcome Declan - looks like a nice tidy car :)

Hope it's got a good service history as that should help keep it trouble-free.

Thanks uncle buck & im shocked on how clean she is, i think its been some sort of company car. & unfortunately i bought it with no history, but went to my local toyota dealer and they printed loads out for me, and its just had a timing belt kit fitted 2k ago! so ive given it a full service and all looks good so far.

Welcome to the club! As Uncle Buck very rightly said, a very nice tidy car. What sort of mileage has she done?

Welcome to the club! As Uncle Buck very rightly said, a very nice tidy car. What sort of mileage has she done?

Thanks ihearttoyota! and shes just gone 136k, shes had 2 timing belts, and half toyota service history with engine flushes, a little clutch work when the car only had 20k on it, also some injector and bearing work under warranty. past 70k all toyota have is a tow bar recall and a MOT test, from 70 thousand miles there is no history, but it had a timing belt kit at 130k, i only no that because of the sticker in the engine bay.