Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis Saloon Rear Light Bulb?

Declanr580

Hi there, im new to here, part of my taillight is out when lit up, its in what appears to be a circle of 5 or 6 little lights which around 2 are out but the rest still light up. can anyone tell me what the bulb type for an avensis t4 saloon is? also a tutorial on how to change a sidelight bulb and the taillight bulb would be great! Thanks.

To change a tail light bulb (hatchback)...remove the access panel inside the boot, and unclip and remove the board complete with all the bulbs on it, from memory there are at least two clips which you move sideways (or pinch maybe?) to undo. Obviously have a look at the position of the knackered bulb before you take the unit out. When mine went it was the whole "circle" of lights that were out tho, hopefully your T4 doesn't have fancy expensive led's or something.

Can't remember how to get to the fronts but it if you have a look into the headlight unit thru the glass you should see the small bulb. You'll be able to access it somehow from in behind, after taking off some trim sections for access.