Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis Eater Eggs/hidden Extras?

Declanr580

Just wondering if the avensis has any little hidden gadgets? i learned when i owned my golf that it had all sorts of things it could do that i didnt know, such as if you hold the unlock key down all the electric windows will come down. Dose the avensis have anything like this?

my model has the power fold mirrors (T-spirit). the mirrors fold when the smallest button is pressed on right hand side of steering wheel under airvent.

Took me a couple of weeks to find out I had this.

IIRC you can operate the driver's electric window for 30 secs after you've switched off the ignition, as long as you haven't opened a front door.

Dont know about any on the Avensis but the old Vectra had one or two hidden gems,the most useful one for me being the "light me home function " which i used a lot goes something like this...when pulling up the drive at home and switching the engine off and after opening the drivers door you could press down on the stalk and it would put the headlights on after closing the door and locking it with remote ,the lights stay on for a few minutes hence light me home..thought this was quite good.