Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Dash Leds Need Help !

Meikzo

CB0250D7-75B2-48A0-912C-46B096F1DC8D_zps

I have this heater panel in my car and have no idea if I can upgrade to LEDs ! Just do not like the green and not sure what bulb they take and how to get to them? Does anyone know? I have a little bit of experience as I have done a full interior led upgrade on a corsa even full dashboard colour change! Thanks in advance

Don't think anyone has actually been able to change the centre console lighting. There are supposed to be some videos on Youtube, but the legitimacy of these is supposedly dubious.

It can be done and its an easy job, My 15 year old son did mine while I was doing the footwell lights, takes about 30 mins and I did post it on here but can not find it

Done some looking around looks like it takes 5 t4 neo wedge and 3 t5 neo wedge looking to get blue as it looks better and a change as I had bright green in my corsa haha

I found that blue is not bright enough, I swapped mine out for red, but then again it was a TS and had a red dash