Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boot Mat / Liner

Jejo

I pick up my brand new Aygo on Tuesday and I can't wait!!

I work as a Quantity Surveyor in the construction industry, and quite often have muddy rigger boots that I need to carry about in the boot of my car. I want to keep my aygo in tip top condition and am therefore looking for a boot mat that fits well, but doesn't cost the £50 that toyota charge!

I've seen a few on eBay, but not sure which one to go for - I want to spend no more than £20

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jenny

Excellent - Thank you so much.

I'll go for the one from car mats 4u :)

Thanks again,

Jenny

Enjoy your Aygo on Tuesday.

I will - I'm really looking forward to collecting it.

Thanks again for your help.

:P

May I suggest you buy genuine, start as you mean to go on. I have the genuine item and it fits a treat, I'm sure you can get it cheaper if you shop around.

Many toyota main dealers selling on eBay, contact one and ask how much for boot liner.

Must confess I had the genuine Toyota boot mats in my last Corolla and both my Auris, and wasn't disappointed.

I was lucky my dealer gave me the tailored and rubber mats, He must have seen the mess in the old car... :)

I bought a genuine rubber/plastic full size boot liner for the rear of my Rav4, it is completely full size, has about and 1" raised wall around it making it perfect for muddy boots and the like. It's easy to wash out. Things tend not to slide about on it and is fautless but it was around £50 i seem to remember but i am so glad i bought it and still looks new today.

I think you're right. On second thoughts I'll go for the genuine Toyota mat :)

It's only an extra £10 and I want the very best for my new Ivor (the Aygo)

Thanks for your help and advice,

Jenny

• Like 1

Ooohhhh - you're spoiling him already.

Hehehe - yes, I've fallen in love with him - he is super cute with loads of character

• Like 1

Can you get a decent boot liner that goes up the back of the rear seats too?

Hi Abi, i have found you cannot get all accessories for all models nor can you get the same accessories for say the previous model to your Aygo. I personally found the best way is to go to the parts dep't at your local dealer and they can advise on the extra's for your actual model/year just by looking at their computer monitor.

Maybe the Moderators/Super Moderators on this site may be able to provide you with a link also of add-on's that are available for your model.

Regards, Mike169

Thank you Michael, will go and have a chat and see if a local dealer can shed some light :-D

• Like 1

There are also some Toyota stores on eBay either run by Toyota or dealers - see http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ToyotaOfficialStore/_i.html?_fsub=4563075012

Dealers like Parklands, Burrows and Yeomans for example.

Heyyyyyy FrostyBalls, that is a handy link above, thanks for posting it.

Regards Mike169