Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1995 Toyota Corolla

BigPimpinGeo

My 1.6L DOHC recently took a dump so now I need to find a new engine. I want the best that will fit in there. The car is all done, painted interior, system, rims, you name it. Now I just need to know what kind of engine and any little things I can do to it to make even better! Thanks for any help

If your in the UK and want to play with engine's in a Corolla I'd say definately try Fensport (www.fensport.co.uk). Their engine work is absolutely superb and the have a lot of experience with Toyota's and Corolla's.

They can do crazy stuff aswell depending on your budget, as you can see from their website... An St205 Cleica engine in a Corolla running at 399.2 bhp with 370.9 ft/lb torque.

I've used them in the past and know the quality of their work is sound, definately worth a try...

Why don't you just get a 4AGE 20 Valver Silver or Black top! Produces 165hp. Or even go with a 4AGZE (Suprcharged) producing 180hp.

See toyota has many engines. As long as you stay within your block which is the 4A series, most 4A blocks are compatible between each other. More so because less fabrication is needed to mount the engine.

I think the 3ZZ-FE engine will fit in a AE101/102/111. This bad boy produces 200+hp as an FWD.

colmengine.jpg

This is a 3STGE fabricatd in a Corolla. Nice huh?

Here's a engine guide for you to look at! Toyota Engines

There are endless options out there.

Hope this helped some. Let me know if you need more help in finding a good engine.

Alloroc!

• 5 months later...
My 1.6L DOHC recently took a dump so now I need to find a new engine. I want the best that will fit in there. The car is all done, painted interior, system, rims, you name it. Now I just need to know what kind of engine and any little things I can do to it to make even better! Thanks for any help

dude u want real power for ya corolla heres a site i found which dis motor is in (no joke!)

over 300hp (not at flywheel!) :o its a 7A-GTE conversion i have one getting built now for my corolla heres the web site -> http://www.corollaperformance.com/Mods/Eng...ngine/7AGE.html now when you read it don't worry about the mr2 they put this engine in it will slide straight into your engine bay!! and has all the other details for this engine too e.g. trans/ecu com the lot. have fun! :D :thumbsup:

pleaz can anyone help me out i have an 84 corolla sr-5 all wheel drive and am wondering what turbo motor will fit in it i dont care about how hard or expensive it is i just need to know which motor can fit in it my email is ccwlt9@aol.com thanks i wolud be happy to hear your reply