Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Removing The Radio And Replacing

Neymar

hi guys, just about to go buy an aygo however it doesn't have an aux cable for me to plug my phone into, i've found this link for removing the radio..

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=5ED2E1EB0FB5AF10&resid=5ED2E1EB0FB5AF10%21153&app=Word&wdo=1

seems easy enough, however i need help in choosing the radio and finding a cheap fascia plate. i need one thats easy to fit, aux, bluetooth/usb would be a bonus and perhaps a link to to one of these fasica plates.

also apparently when fitting the radio, the wires should be red-yellow, yellow-red is this true?

Yes that site tells you how to remove it. As far as the type of radio and how to do it, please search on this site. There are lots of information.

All Aygos have some level of Aux in:

Basic models have Aux in as a 3.5mm jack on the radio fascia, which allows music input but manual control on the source player

Higher models have bluetooth audio and a USB in the centre cubby down below the heater controls by your left knee, both inputs allow basic control of the source unit I.e track up down and info on the display.

TomTom nav installed cars have a USB and IPOD lead in the glove box which allow full control via the TomTom

post-45863-0-65255100-1392665834_thumb.j

post-45863-0-86987100-1392665848_thumb.j

post-45863-0-49047400-1392665859_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links