Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Toyota

Jejo

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone could advise, but here goes:

I collect my new Aygo tomorrow, and thought I would register with My Toyota. My registration Nr isn't yet recognised so I entered the VIN and the vehicle details all appeared.

However - I ordered a manual transmission vehicle, but all the information that's brought up on the my Toyota site indicates that the car is a semi automatic - not manual... I've double checked the order form and I definitely ordered the manual!

Could this just be a case of toyota adding incorrect details to their internal website or should I expect to see the semi auto tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,

Jenny

Hi Jenny, give your dealer a call if it's wrong don't sign anything to you are happy :)

Good luck with the new car, All the best people drive an Aygo :lol:

Think I would be happy with the semi auto. Free £500 upgrade??

Now your being spoilt, it's great for town driving and hilly areas.. ;)

Lol, what I mean is the semi automatic costs an additional £500 to buy than the manual so it would be a nice freebie! Don't mind being spoiled every now and again anyway - a girl deserves it

Usually dealers register the car on the day it is due to be collected. For example, our current cars, a 2012 (12 reg) Hyundai i20 and a 2012 (62 reg) Toyota Auris were both registered on the day we collected them (30th April and 25th October respectively).

So you will probably find the registration number allocated to your car by the dealer won't actually appear on the DVLA system against your car until the day of registration/collection.

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone could advise, but here goes:

I collect my new Aygo tomorrow, and thought I would register with My Toyota. My registration Nr isn't yet recognised so I entered the VIN and the vehicle details all appeared.

However - I ordered a manual transmission vehicle, but all the information that's brought up on the my Toyota site indicates that the car is a semi automatic - not manual... I've double checked the order form and I definitely ordered the manual!

Could this just be a case of toyota adding incorrect details to their internal website or should I expect to see the semi auto tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,

Jenny

I have a new last October 2013 multi mode auto Aygo Ice absolutely love it,it's my second Aygo always been happy with them.

Regards.

Good luck with your Aygo, I'm getting one in a month's time. That's got the MMT transmission so I'm hoping its going to register as semi automatic.

Well I've picked up my new Aygo and it's a manual transmission as ordered. I Absolutely love it - here's to lots of miles of fun together. It's absolutely perfect. I'm sure your car will be too, and just as you ordered Wiz - :)

And yes frostyballs you were right - registered today, 18th Feb. Although the "my toyota" website still doesn't recognise it's reg Nr yet.