Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Help

cazziew

Hi everyone,

I've desperately wanted a Toyota for years so when it came to an upgrade I couldn't wait to get an autos I knew I wouldn't get the top spec for what I had. But Toyota's were reliable and I wanted a car that would do me for a few years and be safe for my daughter.

I have had my Toyota for about three weeks now and it has spent that last four days in the garage as it wasn't starting until the third or fourth time of trying. They thought they had fixed it and then hadn't, it was supposed to have been back a few days ago but it isn't but I'm now annoyed if they can't fix this issue then what else is wrong with my car. I'm worried and disappointed and don't know what to do, kind of wishing I had kept my ever reliable Nissan micra.

Caz

Hello Caryl - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

What is the garage saying the issue is?

They said at first it was the something something something valve. Then they found it wasn't and now say they are investigating further they were supposed to be ringing me at close today but didn't.

It's a 2008 2.0 diesel

Really sad :(

is the car at a main dealer?

when you say its not starting until the third or fourth time is the engine physically cranking over or is it just silence?

Alex

It's at a family of Toyota dealerships in the west Midlands, it's cranking