Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Aygo Teaser Video

AygoIronman

Well we're not far off 4th March now so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the geneva show

Thanks for your reply, Wiz. Seriousily though! Post a message on here. 103 views and only one reply. Put something into this club and getting nothing out. Poor show. My old Fiat and Peuegot car clubs were much better. :(

Wahey! A reply. lol. Thanks for your reply Frosty but if you click ont he link and look at the post. Guess what...............NO REPLIES! lol

There quite often aren't any replies to items of news - just tends to be for info.

An earlier topic: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/156206-an-insight-into-what-the-2014-toyota-aygo-may-look-like/

There quite often aren't any replies to items of news - just tends to be for info.

An earlier topic: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/156206-an-insight-into-what-the-2014-toyota-aygo-may-look-like/

I replied here

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/156401-the-new-aygo-teaser-photo/

but the frequency of posts is low!

I made a comment but to be frank there is not a lot to see therefore discuss...

There are a handful of replies now - the majority being off-topic.

Here is a reply.

Sorry a bit late as almost forgot we had an Aygo as well, as been spending too much time in the Auris section as just got a new one.

First time I have seen this and great to see a teaser view of the inside.

We are on our second Aygo (a 2011 "Go" MMT). Wife's car and she loves it - must admit that I do too.

Anyway, regarding the new model. Shape looks great, based on the 108 released photos. I just hope that it gets beefier section tyes as the 155s on the current model just do not suit the car at all. I have put some 15" black OZ alloys on with 175/50 tyres and the appearance is 100% better, as is the road-holding. Apart from the current cheapo interior - great car and no problems in 4 years of ownership (that's both Aygos BTW).

I did hear that although all 3 models are build in the same factory, the (current) Aygo gets some different tweaks (in particular the wiring harness), so as to give more reliable service than the Citroen and Peugeot variants, hence why Toyota feel confident to include the Aygo in their 5 year warranty. Not sure if that's an Urban myth but a nice thought none the less.

Can't wait to see the new model in the flesh, and will seriously consider getting one later this year.

The Joint Venture TPCA (Toyota, Peugeot & Citroen Automobiles) build the Aygo,107 (soon to be 108) and C1 at the Joint Venture plant in Czechoslovakia.

If you pause the video at about 39 seconds, you can get a reasonable look at how the dashboard will look.

Although no engines have been mentioned for the Aygo, for the 108 and C1, 1.0 litre and 1.2 litre three cylinder engines will be available - supposedly a new generation of PSA engines. These are also used in the 208. However, as regards the 1.0 litre, that is the same size and produces the same power and CO2 as the current Toyota engine. Be interesting to see whether the Aygo has a similar engine choice, and whether the engines are new or whether they're a development of the existing Toyota unit.

Although the cars are produced in the same plant, the two companies seem to have some different ways of operating. About a couple of years ago, Toyota identified a problem across the three cars with some front righthand cross members - where the metal was too thin. Toyota handled rectification at the plant, before cars were distributed. PSA handled the same issue through their version of the service bulletin.

Interesting - many thanks.

Done a little layering of the video clips to get a better view inside :)

post-58775-0-84592700-1393453622_thumb.p

Nice work, it's good to see they haven't given up on a sea of plastic for the finish... :)

Thanks for your contribution guys. Thats more like it and this is how the Aygo club should, and can grow. IS there anyone able to get a screeb grab of the front light. I managed to get to get this pic of the Aygo rear of the car when its driving from left to right in the video.

Here is a reply.

Sorry a bit late as almost forgot we had an Aygo as well, as been spending too much time in the Auris section as just got a new one.

First time I have seen this and great to see a teaser view of the inside.

We are on our second Aygo (a 2011 "Go" MMT). Wife's car and she loves it - must admit that I do too.

Anyway, regarding the new model. Shape looks great, based on the 108 released photos. I just hope that it gets beefier section tyes as the 155s on the current model just do not suit the car at all. I have put some 15" black OZ alloys on with 175/50 tyres and the appearance is 100% better, as is the road-holding. Apart from the current cheapo interior - great car and no problems in 4 years of ownership (that's both Aygos BTW).

I did hear that although all 3 models are build in the same factory, the (current) Aygo gets some different tweaks (in particular the wiring harness), so as to give more reliable service than the Citroen and Peugeot variants, hence why Toyota feel confident to include the Aygo in their 5 year warranty. Not sure if that's an Urban myth but a nice thought none the less.

Can't wait to see the new model in the flesh, and will seriously consider getting one later this year.

Thank you Truth seeker for your input and contribution. I totally agree with what you say about 155 size tyres although not so long ago I used to drive a Renault 5 with 145 size tryes and they were seriousily dangerous in the wet.

Any chance of a rear and side photo of your lovely alloy wheels? :gora:

AygoIronman Quote = "Is there anyone able to get a screeb grab of the front light. I managed to get to get this pic of the Aygo rear of the car when its driving from left to right in the video."

Here you go :

post-41902-0-50978500-1393462243_thumb.j

Any chance of a rear and side photo of your lovely alloy wheels? :gora:

Luckily I have just fitted them back on yesterday, as been running steels/winter tyres since November.

They are 15" OZ wheels with 175/50 Khumo tyres.

post-130571-0-76817900-1393494039_thumb.

post-130571-0-32157500-1393494046_thumb.

post-130571-0-22180300-1393494052_thumb.

post-130571-0-20278100-1393494061_thumb.