Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Avensis Brochure - Model Year 2010

Bibsta

Can anyone help me with a search for a sales brochure for the 2010 model year Avensis - looked on eBay but the collectors offering such brochures are for model years 2008/09 and 2013. At one time you go on the Toyota website and download previous model years but that doesn't seem to exist anymore. You can do it on the US Toyota website but not in the UK? This is for idle curiosity and wanted to see what features were available on a mid 2010 Avensis 1.8V-matic TR 4 door saloon that I bought a week ago.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

John

You can still find some former model brochures on Toyota UK but not all as there are often 2 brochures per model per year http://www.toyota.co.uk/owners-info/vehicle-information

In 2010 there will have been TR & TR Nav versions.

Thanks Scott - but link could not be found. I have the TR model with navigation system and rear camera. Register late June 2010. If you have any updates to your posting, that would be helpful.

John

don't know why link doesn't work but from the front page of the Toyota UK site select Owners then on that page Vehicle Information.

On that new page then select what you want in the dropdown box for Previous Model Brochures.

Mike,

Thanks for the link - just what I needed!

Strangely enough - looking at the TR spec, the navigation system with rear camera is not shown to be an included item (or even optional extra). However, I have it fitted in my late June 2010 model - not complaining but seems odd. Maybe a later version of this 2009 brochure added extra features in mid 2010?

Best wishes, John

Toyota tend to revise brochures every 3/4 months - usually January/February, March/April, July, October. The February 2009 brochure had two print runs for some reason (the one in the link was the later version 2). There do tend to be adjustments to specs during the year.

For example, I got my first Auris in October 2009 - the March brochure listed an underseat storage tray on the passenger side and chrome trim on the hatch - both of these were dropped in the July 2009 brochure.

Mike,

Thanks for the brochure - do you happen to have a later issue, the one you sent was February 2009. Would be good if you had Spring or Summer 2010 issues.

I have sent message to Toyota Customer Services asking if they have the brochure relevant to my model year from their library archives - will have wait for a response.

Regards,

John

That's the only one I have - there is a July 2009 brochure supposedly available to download on the Toyota site, but there is something wrong with the download link and the brochure doesn't download.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links