Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To This Forum And Toyota, 1999 G6R

RazorZone

Hello and greetings to everyone!

Im gonna start to excuse myself on the english from time to time. It's not my native language, i live in Sweden but that's not my native language either :P

I found this forum after i bought my first Toyota a couple of days ago. Never really had my eyes open on the JDM market. So i started diggin' around for information etc, I like to know stuff about things i own. The more geeky the more i like it ;) Found this place to be the most informative about Toyota's and people really caring to help fellow owners.

So i was thinking about posting some pictures on my ride. I don't know how many pictures i can post on these introduction threads. But i'll post 2-3 images. Bare with me, i haven't posted pictures before and even though i read the newbie how-to's i am a bit confused about the instructions (language issues). The pictures are 1280 with, im hoping that is not to large for the forum or to large in size (kb).

large_351773-3323852.jpg

Picture above is shot with Nikon D60

large_351773-3323841.jpg

This one is shot with Nokia Lumia 925

large_351773-3323839.jpg

Lumia 925

Hello Toni - welcome to Toyota Owners Club. Nice Corolla G6R