Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K&n Typhoon Kit From A 1.8 Cts

Prime

Hello all, just wondering before I purchase a Typhoon kit off someone who owns a Corolla E12 2003 PFL 1.8l T Sport. Will their K&N Typhoon kit fit my Corolla E12 2003 PFL 1.4L?

Thanks,

K&N Engineering, Inc. has released a new 69-Series Typhoon Air Intake System (69-8754TR) in powder coated red for the 2002 through 2007 Toyota Corolla 1.4 and 1.6 liter engines. Designers chose the color red because it is a very popular color for these models in Europe.

The Typhoon Air Intake Systems offer the best possible horsepower with a more stylish appearance. K&N Engineering's high flow technology is applied to a large conical open element K&N Air Filter (RU-4960). This provides more surface area for huge increases in airflow and power you can feel. The Mass Airflow sensor is integrated into the tube through the vent for a nicer look, said K&N Product Development Technician Patrick Jacobs.

The design of the Corolla played a major role in the making of this K&N Cold Air Intake System. The replacement K&N Air Filter is placed on top of the engine, in place of the original air box. The aluminum tube fits directly onto the throttle body. The K&N Filtercharger® Air Filter is installed onto the other end of the tube where it can provide the engine a virtually free flow of air for more power.

There is a thorough development procedure for all K&N 69-Series Typhoon Air Intakes which requires the use of multiple test vehicles. The Toyota Corolla is one of the best selling cars in Europe and finding donor vehicles was not a problem.

So No...

• Like 1

K&N Engineering, Inc. has released a new 69-Series Typhoon Air Intake System (69-8754TR) in powder coated red for the 2002 through 2007 Toyota Corolla 1.4 and 1.6 liter engines. Designers chose the color red because it is a very popular color for these models in Europe.The Typhoon Air Intake Systems offer the best possible horsepower with a more stylish appearance. K&N Engineering's high flow technology is applied to a large conical open element K&N Air Filter (RU-4960). This provides more surface area for huge increases in airflow and power you can feel. The Mass Airflow sensor is integrated into the tube through the vent for a nicer look, said K&N Product Development Technician Patrick Jacobs.The design of the Corolla played a major role in the making of this K&N Cold Air Intake System. The replacement K&N Air Filter is placed on top of the engine, in place of the original air box. The aluminum tube fits directly onto the throttle body. The K&N Filtercharger® Air Filter is installed onto the other end of the tube where it can provide the engine a virtually free flow of air for more power.There is a thorough development procedure for all K&N 69-Series Typhoon Air Intakes which requires the use of multiple test vehicles. The Toyota Corolla is one of the best selling cars in Europe and finding donor vehicles was not a problem.So Yes...

Great! One thing that confused me though is that k&n has one typhoon kit for the 1.4 to 1.6l engines and then another typhoon kit for the 1.8l cts version...thats why i thought id ask here to clear the confusion before i bought something that wouldnt fit my car.

post-41902-0-24932500-1393464573_thumb.j

You need the 69 series 69-8754TR K&N TYPHOON COLD AIR KIT TOYOTA COROLLA 1.4 2002-2007, confirm before you buy.

Thank you ever so much for the help will confirm with the seller :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links