Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Testing The Water...! Walton Bridge Meet, Surrey...

grifterkid

Hello there folks...

I have been keen to start a little meet every 'quarter' of the year so I just thought I'd put the idea out there and see who would be interested...

I was thinking about doing a mid-morning meet on a Sunday... The location is great being near(ish) to the A3, M3 and M25... There is a large parking area and a good little scran hut for you good people to get fried nosh and fizzy beverages!

Anything, and everything classic vehicle wise will be more than welcome. I am very keen to get a wide range of machinery from a wide range of era's so I'm going to embrace the 'open arms' approach in the hope it encourages a load of people to come along... Having said that I would like to impose a pre-1992 rule!

I was thinking about doing the last weekends of the following months... January, April, July and October.

If you think this is a good idea and you'd be keen to come along please do let me know.

If the interest is there I will shout it from every proverbial rooftop I can find so as to ensure a good turnout...

Let me know what you good people think and I'll take it from there.

Many thanks, Ash...

Good luck with the meet, the last time I went near there it was covered in a foot of water so your subject title is quite apt :lol:

Hi-Lux's only...!!! It's all calmed down now though so it should be all ok from now on, I hope it will be anyhow...!

Tell me about it, my office is in Chertsey so I have some experience, I still keep my wellies and wet weather gear in the car...

• 1 year later...