Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not As Described

balli hi

Much is made of tire kicking time wasters who turn up when you are selling a car, but the flip side of the coin is the time wasting sellers who advertise their car as mint condition, only for you to make the effort to drive the distance to view the car and find that its in anything but 'mint condition'.... Grrrr ....... the one i looked at at the weekend for my daughter had so many faults, it wasn't even worth a test drive, i simply said to the fella, i thought the car was 'IN MINT CONDITION' ? .... For starters the cars been in a major front end collision and cheaply repaired, i could see that the entire front end had been resprayed and the bumper misaligned, there are various dings and scratches on the bodywork, a plastic panel was missing from below the drivers door wing mirror, it needed two new front tires, discs and pads, both the front alloys were considerably damaged due to being curbed, with the drivers side particularly damaged with a deep dent on the rim, the cabin didn't fair much better either, with damage to the cloth seats and a plastic panel below the wing mirror on the inside of the door falling off in my hand, the gear lever surround looked loose, it just lifted out in my hand.... You can tell when a car has been loved and this one clearly hadn't, I asked the seller how long he had owned the car and he said "two months" adding he had bought the car for his wife at auction, but because she had changed jobs, she needed a bigger car for motorway driving... lol, it truly was a case of buyer beware !!

Mate the luck you are having I wouldn't bother :lol:

PMSL :thumbsup: Kingo

Seriously though, in my opinion the time wasting sellers far outweigh the tire kicking variety lol.....The search go's on, my daughter has passed her driving test and needs a car, but for obvious reasons iv'e stopped short of letting her drive mine :fear: :lol: .

PMSL :thumbsup: Kingo

but for obvious reasons iv'e stopped short of letting her drive mine :fear: :lol: .

Why she is bound to be a better driver, You know what those cabbies are like... post-41902-0-51515500-1393794608.gif

Its those pesky Aygo drivers we need to watch out for :P , like a pizza delivery boy always looking for the gap.....Did i mention which car she's interested in :lol: