Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Skidding

iwantmore

I have an 05 plate 3 door Rav 4 which I have had for two years with no problems. While out today I came off the carriagway onto a large roundabout and the car just skidded out of control ! My speed was around 10/15 mph and my car ended up on the roundabout facing oncoming traffic. Why would my car do this? it freaked me out big time but there were no injuries to either me or my passenger.

Diesel spillage on the road?

About five minutes away from us there is a bus garage by some traffic lights. A few years ago we moved off from the lights, took the left hand turning by the bus depot and we, the car in front and cars behind were all over the place. One of the buses had had a leak from its fuel tank and left diesel on the road - not especially visible, but slippy as hell.

A colleague from work with a Honda CB500, had his tyres changed, and on leaving the tyre depot onto the main road, promptly came straight off his bike and damaged all the fairing. Again diesel on the road.

Thanks for the replies I didnt think it was anything to do with my car but it was a scary situation .