Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can You Create Your Own Touch & Go Playlist?

PeteB

I use a USB sick for my music, but can't see from the manual how to create a playlist. When I go into playlists, I only see 4 entries from the "play similar" function.

Does anyone know if this is possible please?

I was wondering this too, I can't see a way of doing this on the car, I reckon you have to create the lists on your PC somehow but I don't know what format it would be in in terms of folders, sub folders and naming them etc.

I've had some play's with this on my PC, but I can't seem to produce anything I can copy to the USB stick

I haven't tried yet, but there is some folder structure diagrams on page 134 of the T&G manual under MP3/WMA files if that helps any.

Have you explored the use of ID3 tags to embed the Album name/ Artist track number etc into each MP3 file?

By doing this for my USB MP3 files with my Touch and Go, and selecting from the touch screen the "Album" name, the tracks play in each album in the order I want.

Alternatively, by choosing "Song titles" on the touch screen, all the USB tracks are listed alphabetically on the screen, irrespective of their album names, and can be played in this alphabetical sequence. Or randomly if so desired.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links