Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hiya, New Mr2 Owner And Also New Forum Member.

gav79

Hi everyone. My name is Gavin and I am from Oxford, I brought a 2002 MR2 1.8 convertible about 3-4 weeks ago so I am really glad I have found this forum to add my experiences when I have them, read others problems, and also fun stories etc, and also be able to ask questions about my car. As I have never owned a toyota before this seems like a really great place to be able to ask questions, try and answer others question and be able to get into the forum spirit and make new friends who all the the same thing in common, A lovely car :-)

Well I hope I will be able to fit in here as I am a very chatty and friendly person, who also loves to have off topic chats and get involved, and help as much as I can myself.

If you have anymore questions about my car please feel free to answer here if your allowed, or message me.

A little more about my car is that it has done quite high mileage for the year 150k, it has quite alot of nasty deep key scratches and some slight knocks (nothing major on the knocks) the bumper has been scratched as well but I guess that's why I got the car fairly cheap so I can, and also intend to spend some money on it getting it up to scratch so I can enjoy the car alot more as well.

Well look forward to hearing back from the members here, and I am very glad I found this place.

Thanks,

Gavin

Hello Gavin - welcome to Toyota Owners Club