Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Verso Brake Pads Uneven Wear...

sandereo

Hi -

I have noticed that my 2009 Verso's left rear brake pads are worn much more than the right wheel's brake pads. Both pads(inner and outer) on each wheel are worn equal though.

Any suggestions?

Thx in advance

Erwin

Possibly a partially seized LHR caliper or hand brake lever, but usually pads would wear unevenly, more likely is a poorly bled RHR caliper that is not exerting as much braking force as the LHR

Hi -

Thx for the tip. I had my vehicle in for its 90k service 2 days ago. The workshop told me it's because the disc has slight ridges in it - but the rhs also has ridges...?. Strange that only the rear discs have ridges and the front ones are smooth. I've had the car from new, so the pads have never worn to have caused ridges.

The 90k service included brake fluid change as well, so hopefully if the brakes weren't bled correctly previously, now they are..?

Regards

Erwin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links