Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auto Express Review Of New Aygo Auto

FROSTYBALLS

I seen that review as well - wouldn't mind trying out both models to see how they perform in the real world... I've already registered my interest with my dealer so looking forward to June time

Will order one to replace our existing 2011 Aygo MMT, as long as we can spec without that X on the front and with a more conventional interior colour scheme.

Toyota take note - not all Aygo owners are youngsters!

From the earlier post on colours - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/photos/2015-toyota-aygo-colour-range/

one should be able to order some colours with the same colour X. Same with the optional coloured inserts for the interior.

As a current Aygo owner I can't believe how ugly the new model is. I've just gone through the pics in the AE review and the back end of the car is all over the place. The one thing about the current trio I have never really likes is the glass hatch - so much so that I have ordered a Skoda Citigo. Don't like the VW Up! for the same reason.

As for the X at the front - what's that all about? The best car styling IMO works by subtly accentuating and working with the natural contours and flow of the vehicle. That X on a vehicle which has fairly rounded contours just doesn't look right. Of the three triplets I prefer the look of the C1, but all three remind me of the Fork KA.

I appreciate it's all about personal opinion but I reckon this is going to be like Marmite!

We've just had a 63 plate Skoda Citigo Elegance for a few days this week whilst our Hyundai i20 has had a paintwork repair done (courtesy some idiot who bashed the car with a ladder). The stop/start system really doesn't suit the three cylinder engine - quite crude and noisy re-starts.

Perhaps we've been spoilt by the ultra smooth stop/start on the two Auris we've had.

Just be aware of the VAG warranty limitations at six months.

I personally love the design, although I think getting the first model at the end of its 9 year age span is better - I can keep my eye on any problems that develop with this newer model and let them iron them out before I have to make a decision again.

I personally love the design, although I think getting the first model at the end of its 9 year age span is better - I can keep my eye on any problems that develop with this newer model and let them iron them out before I have to make a decision again.

Yes - there is a fair bit of merit in that approach. We've done similar in the past - Honda Concerto, Honda Civic, Mazda 323, and my current Auris.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links