Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sr180 Stainless Steel Exhaust

simey27

Hi all

I am looking to replace my SR180 back box to a stainless one. I am not looking to increase the BHP but just to make it look a bit better than the standard one. Has anybody done this already ? If so what did it cost and where did you purchase it from.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

d7d30c46-b637-4547-862c-7fad8cb0bea6.jpg

Before Exhaust was fitted

087259a5-e6c6-4b46-9e67-9f697c8d4ad7.jpg

After Exhaust was fitted

I had this exhaust built and fitted by C&C custom exhausts in Hillington ,Glasgow and the cost was £336.00 increased the bore size to 2 1/2" from DPF back in April 2013 .

Hope this helps

Pedro

A bit more of a growl but not loud lol

You can hear the pitch of the exhaust when planting the foot but nothing much changed from standard when idling which to me is perfect ! I like yourself wanted to change the rear silencer and tail pipe as i thought it looked like something off of a diesel generator.

My mind is made up ! This is going to be my next Mod I just need to find a supplier nearer to me as Glasgow is a slight trek ! Lol

Have you done any other Mods ?

This is mine only had it since last November and I am sooooo happy with it.

post-135587-139508991271_thumb.jpg

The only things i have done with the car was

1.Fitted K&N panel filter

2.Exhaust system

3.Wind Deflectors Front and Rear

4.Repaced Rear Speakers

5.Wired in new speaker cabling from the rear of standard head unit and fitted Amp and sub in the boot (Which sounds far better than it did)

I love the wee Auris great car to drive even though i have had plenty of issue's and problems with it .

What you could do is search for a Universal back box on line and have an exhaust centre fit it for you closer to home .

My mind is made up ! This is going to be my next Mod I just need to find a supplier nearer to me as Glasgow is a slight trek ! Lol

Yes I had thought of doing that my web trawl has started in earnest lol

Good luck with it mate thats really the first Sr180 i have seen in red but tbh i have'nt seen many Sr180's up here

I live near Manchester and whilst I have seen a lot of standard SR's I have yet to see another SR180. It took me ages to find mine and when I was looking there was only another 9 for sale in the whole of the UK ! Lol

Mine was previously owned by a service manager at a Toyota main dealer so it was well looked after. You said you have had issues with yours, anything that I should be concerned with ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links