Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels Tips

Prime

Hello all,

so I've just recently installed a set of BC Coilovers and I'm now looking to purchase a set of alloys. I'm really loving the look of these:

Questions:

• I want to my back alloys to stick out a little more than the front, is that a good idea or not?
  • What rim width should I go for? 7 or 7.5J?
  • will 17" look big enough on my PFL model?
  • What tyre is best suited for a 17/18" wheel? I don't want it too much on the low profile side.
I've literally been looking at so many alloys these past months and have now finally decided I want the Lenso D1-R's, well anything that looks like these I'm happy with. Because my car colour is the dark green, I think the chrome/black colour will look best with it.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

All depends on what you want to go for yourself.

I have 18" Lenso stage 1s on mine and lowered 40mm.

I would prefer coilovers with 17s now as i had 17s a few years back wit hthe lowering springs.

the 17s were more everyday friendly but i wanted to fill the arches more so i went for the 18s.

I would like to try coilovers on 17s but who knows could hate it after a few months...

• Like 1

All depends on what you want to go for yourself.

I have 18" Lenso stage 1s on mine and lowered 40mm.

I would prefer coilovers with 17s now as i had 17s a few years back wit hthe lowering springs.

the 17s were more everyday friendly but i wanted to fill the arches more so i went for the 18s.

I would like to try coilovers on 17s but who knows could hate it after a few months...

Thanks for the reply mate, I'll take that into consideration.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links