Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scary

Portocksboy

I pick up my GT86 on Friday!!!!!! :clap:

I have been a Prius (2 and 3) driver for the last 9 years and loved them. Then retirement and late onset male menopause took its grip.

I am looking for advice or help for a course which will help me to enjoy my new care safely. I am not looking for track days, just guidance on driving a rear wheel drive vehicle. My last rear wheel drive car was a 2.0 Capri in the late 70's!

Anyone help?

There is one thing to say about it...........it will be NOTHING like your Capri......praise be :lol:

Just drive the car, it will not "let go" on you like days of old, take your time getting used to it, you will have lots and lots of fun :D: Modern electronics help keep this car on the straight and narrow, it really is very hard to make this car go horribly wrong, you will love it, just take your time getting used to what it can do

Kingo :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

1 week in, love it. Yes KINGO nothing like my Capri. You can drive into the wind and keep the front wheels on the ground. All in all amazing, but do feel that the VSC is working hard for me!

Only down note is I don't think the Touch and go is a patch on the Prius systems. On the GT86 the volume control is a long way away, smooth and very small! With no steering wheel buttons (retro look I suppose) the management of the system is risky!

• 3 weeks later...

Du brauchst kein Radio bei diesem tollen Motorsound

"You need no radio at this great engine sound"

Same applies to the Aygo !!

fair genug, auch die

Fair enough, well said

Sent from my iPad using Toyota OC

Many say the engine would be too weak. This may be at the beginning. But after about 10000 km, you have a completely new engine.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Toyota OC