Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service Schedule

DBPC900

Where would find the service schedule for my 08 T180 estate. The car has done 100,000 miles total with 20,000 on a toyota fitted new engine. What

needs to be done? Oil and filter etc. plus?

Thanks

DB

Service schedules are listed in your Service and Warranty book. Services are every 12 months/10,000 miles (whichever comes first) with Intermediate services due at 10,000, 30,000 miles, etc, and Full at 20,000, 40,000, etc.

See also http://www.toyota.co.uk/service-and-maintenance/car-servicing

There is also the facility to see/choose more maintenance options, and if you click on the 'Compare Servicing Info - download pdf', the download provides a comparison as to what is covered for each service.

If you've done 20,000 since the new engine was fitted, I would plump for a full service.

Hi,

i am new Avensis '07 owner, but i am used to this form other car brands - does car ever show/alert when service interval is near/over. Or maybe how to check this manually?

Depending on the specification in your country (see from your profile you're not in the UK) diesels may have a low oil warning, and may have a service reminder.

• 3 weeks later...

What's the difference between a full and intermediate service?

Thanks. It's mostly extra inspection, not actual replacement. I suspect big wallet opening time awaits me.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links