Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Cd Player

breezer

Right, i had a toyota cd player put in a few months afta i got the car.

I bought a sub recently, and now im after an amp! Some ppl have said that it will be crap wiring an amp to the standard cd player, but i will still get a response from the amp and the sub wont i? :thumbsup:

hi

i used to have a ford years ago with the standard fit i wired the rears to the highlevel in on the amp but now u can get them ready made if ya amp ant got them all that will happen is it will convert the amplified sound going to the speaker then pass off to the amps high level input and be converted to low level so it can be amplified agian but when the amp is in low pass filter on it only lets 20-80hz say to pass onto the sub so u will still get the sub sounds only not clean sub sound if u can tell after all that bass... but hey it does the job until u decide to get a nice new head unit then all u do is to plug in the rca etc later....

i might be doing the same thing if i can be assed too.... :thumbsup:

hi

i used to have a ford years ago with the standard fit i wired the rears to the highlevel in on the amp but now u can get them ready made if ya amp ant got them all that will happen is it will convert the amplified sound going to the speaker then pass off to the amps high level input and be converted to low level so it can be amplified agian but when the amp is in low pass filter on it only lets 20-80hz say to pass onto the sub so u will still get the sub sounds only not clean sub sound if u can tell after all that bass

i might be doing the same thing if i can be assed too.... :thumbsup:

blimey

that is one of the longest sentences i have ever seen

:P

yes quite good jerry phipps has a sub on his standard cd player and as far as i kno it sounds gud

Good good! Coz i just bought a 1000w shark amp with RMS of 290! Should be good for me sony xplod sub!!!

Yup! RMS of sub is 300w!! Jaxx said it was cushtie, but wen i turn up loud the amp will work hard for it :lol:

who wants a fried rat?